Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thanks NWTF Minnesota

Shine Box Turkey Call was invited by the NWTF to showcase our Shine Box Turkey Calls in the Wild Turkey Room at the Mpls Sportsman Show this year. We are currently there with a table of our one of a kind custom calls. Rare and exotic woods along with the standard wood calls. I've been able to meet some of the people that were known only to me by the phone or email. What a great bunch of guys. I feel like I'm in a room of strangers that I've known forever.
It's a good feeling being around people that share the same passion for the wild turkey. Humble beginnings brought me to this point in my life and having wonderful people around me is the way I wish it could always be! I don't know how long I'll be able to make calls before a Dr. tells me enough is enough but I'll make darn sure I put a free scratch box call in the hands of every kid I can before I'm done. I'm truly blessed!! Thank you ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment