Wednesday, March 2, 2011

North Metro Long Beards Custom Box Call



I just completed this wild burn on a special call made Larry S. Made for the North Metro Long Beards Chapter for their NWTF fundraising banquet on March 3rd. Larry is a custom call maker himself and made a this sweet sounding American Chestnut over figured Black Walnut working box call to be auctioned off. I burned the 3 gobblers in grass image on the side and a close up "Head Shot" on the paddle. If you have a special box call that you cant go hunting without and want to turn it into a working piece of art fit for the finest collection give me a call. I would be happy to work out a reasonable rate for the art work you want and turn your favorite call into a show piece. Wood burning on the sides and the paddle will not alter the sound or performance of your call. I will have to remove the top screw to safely handle your call while burning.

No comments:

Post a Comment