Call instructions,care and use
If you recently purchased a shine box turkey call there's some important things to remember. LITTLE PRESSURE is key when operating a scratch box call. Use the following steps to becoming a scratch box pro. It wont take long until you are making some of the truest hen sounds ever..
1. start with the call at a 90 degree angle on the striker (keep the flat surface of the call in contact with the round striker surface)
2. make sure the surfaces are cleaned with sand paper and fresh liberal amounts of chalk are used.
3. use minimal pressure to start your purr
4. increase pressure as needed
5. see February posts sound bites to view videos
6. start with minimal pressure and increase as scratching the striker