Thursday, January 27, 2011

Special Burn called 2 for 1




I had the great pleasure to meet Don and Larry at the 2011 NWTF Minnesota State Convention last weekend from the North Metro Longbeards Chapter. I never would have thought I was going to make contact with such great people, they took the time to talk with me and my wife and really made us feel like we've been coming here for years. Thank You! I also enjoyed the chance to talk turkey call making with Larry an award winning call maker himself!
I'm burning a special image of 2 gobblers and a hen on a piece of basswood to put in their silent auction to help raise money for their chapter as a special thanks for your hospitality! I will post pictures of its progress until it's complete. I'm also making a couple of my hottest new calls just for their banquet. I wont be posting pictures of them until they are complete sorry. Thanks again Don and Larry!

No comments:

Post a Comment