Sunday, December 5, 2010

New happenings

It's been a while since I posted any shine box news so here I go! I can use my arm and bicep again. I just started burning calls and making calls about 2 weeks ago. I have a couple new woods in the line up. Tennessee Cedar looks amassing and sounds wicked true and a Figured White Ash from North Dakota (haven't made a call out of this yet) Working on it. I have several new images out there all under the HD Edition. Tom and Hen, Tom with Whitetail Shed, and Roosted Tom. I'll have pictures up asap.
Some of our merchandise is almost done and our web site is underway. We will have a facebook page and move this blog site into it. Customers will be able to buy and order calls, upload pictures for a testimonial page, video page, and much more. I'll keep it posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment