Thursday, May 27, 2010

Very Limited Edition




I received an email from a customer asking if I could create a turkey call with an image other than a turkey for her husbands birthday. I asked her what he likes to do and where they lived. She replied "We live in Wyoming and he likes to Elk & Turkey Hunt." So this is what I created for her, an Imperial Elk with Devils Tower backdrop on a cherry wood Shine Box. I sent her the pencil sketch (picture on the bottom) via text, and she called me right away. She could not believe what she was seeing, and loved how I combined her husbands love for hunting Turkeys & Elk with a Wyoming land mark. Her last comment was SOLD! The picture above is the finished burned image. I shared this nice story because I want customers of Shine Box to know we can do more that just make turkey calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment