Thursday, May 27, 2010

Black Hills Limited Edition





After many requests for the Black Hills limited edition, I will continue to make and burn this Beautiful Shine Box. This image was created in celebration of my 7th annual trip to Sundance Wyoming to hunt Merriam's wild turkeys with my best friend, brothers and father. I can only offer it it Maple, Cherry, Black Walnut and Padauk. These wood species of wood burn well, with Cherry and Maple being the best for burning images of the 4 woods offered due to their tighter grain pattern. The asking price is $30.00
This limited edition image continues to be a favorite of the Shine Boxes offered. If you know someone that lives or hunts Merriam's in this Beautiful part of the country this would make a wonderful gift. If you are interested please feel free to e-mail me riceeric@msn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment